Crafted with all-natural, sustainably sourced rattlesnake skin that ranges from deep brown to light taupe.
- Cuff is 0.5” wide and is 8" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit most wrist sizes.
- Each cuff is offered in a brass and plated stainless steel hardware finish, both of which are nickel free.
- The snakeskin used in production of this design is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Snakeskin for each cuff is hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each cuff is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Orders with in-stock items placed after 3pm EST will be shipped the next business day. Expected arrival dates are shown at checkout. Orders with made-to-order items will ship three weeks from the date of purchase.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.
The Rattla pays tribute to the Rattlesnake from, which this design is made. Just as our feathers are, our snakeskin is all natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the materials used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.