Stockard Circle Earring
An earring worthy of Sweet Carolines, the Stockard UNC earrings capture Tar Heel spirit with layers of navy, white, and light blue rooster and goose feathers.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each earring drops approximately 1" from the ear.
- Earrings are 1.25" in diameter.
- 18k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Alba Thin Cuff
Mims Thin Cuff
Mims Wide Cuff
As one of the oldest universities in the nation, UNC was one of the first institutions to offer a place for women to receive higher education. In 1877, women began enrolling at Carolina for summer sessions - two decades later Sallie Walker Stockard became the first woman to receive a degree. After she graduated, Stockard stayed in Chapel Hill for two years to complete a master’s degree, writing her thesis on The History of Alamance - a synonym for the coarse ginghams on the shelves of the country merchants in central North Carolina. Her courageous enrollment paved the way for today's female students, making her the perfect honoree for naming our Tar Heel-inspired white and blue earrings.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.