The design that started it all, the Original turkey feather bow tie is crafted with varying shades of black, olive, and subtle hints of copper. The iridescence of the feathers promotes different shades depending on how the angle of light hits it. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Brandi Thin Cuff
This is the one that started it all. The Brackish flagship style, designer Ben Ross first created this tie for his own wedding. Handcrafted with Eastern turkey feathers, The Original is an iridescent olive green bow tie that creates an original and noticeable look that will garner plenty of attention.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.