Venom Thin Cuff
Our Venom cuffs are crafted with all-natural, sustainably sourced snakeskin. If you're looking for a textured, neutral cuff to add to your stack - this design is a winner.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 7" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Venom is named after exactly what you're thinking - the poison that comes from snakes of all kind. Having spent more time outside in nature and in swamps then anywhere else, our co-founder, Ben Ross, is fascinated by this reptile species. Each Venom cuff is crafted with all-natural, sustainably sourced snakeskin. (Just as birds shed their feathers, so do snakes shed their skins.)
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the materials used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.