Watkins Drop Earring
Watkins is crafted with back goose feathers and royal blue peacock feathers. Backed in genuine leather.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Each earring is 3” long and 1.125" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Orders with in-stock items placed after 3pm EST will be shipped the next business day. Expected arrival dates are shown at checkout. Orders with made-to-order items will ship three weeks from the date of purchase.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.
Watkins is named after the Watkins Family who lived on Shady Lane with Ben while he was growing up. The Watkins family had kids that were near the same age as Ben and they would run around the neighborhood and around Lake Katherine together.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.