Willis is crafted with teal goose, grey partridge and gold pheasant feathers. Backed with genuine leather.
- Earring dimensions are 2.5” long and 1.25" wide.
- 24k gold plated stud with straight posts and push back closures.
- Hardware is nickel-free and lead-free making it suitable for sensitive ears.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each earring are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each earring is designed hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Orders with in-stock items placed by 3pm EST will ship same day. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in approximately three weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Willis is named after one of Ben's wife's best friends from college.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.