Asp is crafted with emerald green and royal blue peacock, navy, black and white pheasant feathers. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Crafted to Coordinate
Chucktown Bow Tie
Gaboon Pocket Square
Smythe Drop Earring
Asp is named after the venomous snake species that is found in the Nile region. Asp snakes are referred to as the Egyptian cobra.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.