Slate Bow Tie
Looking for an alternative to the classic black, silk bow tie? Look no further. Slate is crafted with slightly iridescent black turkey feathers and a black grosgrain center wrap for a subtle, understated look.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, in-stock orders may take longer to ship. You will receive a notification as soon as your order has shipped. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks and are guaranteed for on-time holiday delivery.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Obsidian Pocket Square
The Slate is named for the grey slate color of iridescence contained within this special turkey feather found in a very specific location on the turkey’s body. This black textured bow tie was designed by Ben Ross himself and was meant to be an extremely subtle but beautiful style for the more reserved client.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.