Sapelo Cufflink & Studs Set
Sapelo is crafted with our best-selling navy blue pheasant feathers.
- Each cufflink is 18mm in diameter and each stud is 10mm in diameter.
- Hardware is Rhodium Plated
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cufflink and stud set are hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each pair of cufflinks and set of studs are hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, in-stock orders may take longer to ship. You will receive a notification as soon as your order has shipped. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks and are guaranteed for on-time holiday delivery.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Navy Lady Cummerbund
Dunbar Bow Tie
Granite Pocket Square
Snowbird Grecian Earring
Sue Thin Cuff
Weston Stud Earring
Sapelo is named after Sapelo Island that lies off the coast of Georgia by the Mudd River.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.