Deci Multi-Bezel Cuff
A subtle pop of brilliant blue peacock feathers make the Deci the perfect accessory for stackable or stand alone style.
- Each feather used in our cuffs is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Multi-bezel cuffs are crafted with a thin wire band and are 7" in circumference.
- Each cuff features 7 small feather adorned bezels.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 18k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, in-stock orders may take longer to ship. You will receive a notification as soon as your order has shipped. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks and are guaranteed for on-time holiday delivery.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
In celebration of our ten year anniversary, we are taking a moment to reflect on the past, relish in the present, and look towards the future. To honor the growth of the brand we have chosen to name many of our women's pieces the word for ten in languages from around the world.
Deci garners it's name from Sicilian. While the island of Sicily may be small, it is vibrant and colorful, surrounded by deep turquoise waters making it the perfect nominclature for this vivid blue and gold bracelet.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a grey micro-fiber bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.