- Most Burr Pins will have a diameter of 1.5” - 1.75”.
- Just like a feather, no two burrs are the same. Shapes and coloring may vary slightly.
- Every Burr Pin has been collected from deer antlers that naturally shed in nature.
- Every Burr Pin is assembled in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Brays Cufflink & Studs Set
Gailey Stud Earring
Jules Hoop Earring
Thomasville Stud Earring
We take pride in making great conversation pieces. This antler burr pin made from the base of the deer’s naturally shed antlers is no different. We take the unmistakable burr and put it through a 30-day process until it became the shiny unique lapel pin or antler boutonniere for your favorite jacket.
- Each Burr Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.