Edisto Bow Tie
Edisto is a black and blue bow tie crafted with navy, forest green, black, and white pheasant feathers, and grey and white guinea feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Big Bay Pocket Square
Dockside Thin Cuff
Smythe Drop Earring
The Edisto black and blue bow tie was named after Edisto Island itself where co-founder Ben spent a lot of time growing up. Each feather represents a different aspect of the island; the blue pheasant representing the water, green pheasant the strip of the land, black and white pheasant the night horizon, and guinea the starry night sky. This sophisticated dotted bow tie is an original Ben Ross design.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.