St. Pierre Bow Tie
A best-selling black tie design, St. Pierre is crafted with slightly iridescent rooster feathers along the outer edge, with black and white pheasant and guinea feathers layered towards the center. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, in-stock orders may take longer to ship. You will receive a notification as soon as your order has shipped. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks and are guaranteed for on-time holiday delivery.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Courtney Thin Cuff
Lane Hoop Earring
You never forget the feeling of being out on the water with the people you love - the wind on your face and the warmth of the sun on your back. The St. Pierre Creek holds memories of learning to drive an outboard motor for the first time, a coming of age moment in the most serene of settings. It’s a place where your father took you, and where you are proud to take your son. It is both tradition and freedom.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.