Carew Bow Tie
The Carew all-white bow tie is made with crisp goose feathers. A special technique gives this tie a slightly ruffled look, adding interest, depth and dimension. We love this white bow tie for weddings and other formal events.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Bergan Crescent Earring
Carew Pocket Square
Jane Statement Earring
Carew is the counterpart to the all-black Rice. This white feather bow tie is named "Carew" after Carew Rice, a South Carolina artist who used black and white silhouettes to imitate the world around him.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.