Tucket Blue Grecian Earring
The Tucket Blue earrings are crafted with royal and emerald green peacock feathers and navy goose feathers.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each earring is 3.25” long and 2.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Chisolm Bow Tie
Meridian Pocket Square
San Pedro Bar Bracelet
Walton Stud Earring
Tucket Blue feather fan earrings are named after the beautiful Nantucket Blue Hydrangea. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was continuously reminded of his mother’s favorite flowering plant, the hydrangea. These plants possess timeless elegance, grace and beauty and are found, and recognized, all over the world. Similar to each Brackish piece, every hydrangea plant is individually unique and it’s our hope that while wearing these blue feather fan earrings you’re reminded of the true artistry that lies all around you.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.