Westmore is crafted with royal, gold and emerald green peacock feathers. Backed with genuine leather.
- Earring dimensions are 2.5” long and 1.25" wide.
- 24k gold plated stud with straight posts and push back closures.
- Hardware is nickel-free and lead-free making it suitable for sensitive ears.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each earring are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each earring is designed hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Orders with in-stock items placed after 3pm EST will be shipped the next business day. Expected arrival dates are shown at checkout. Orders with made-to-order items will ship three weeks from the date of purchase.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.
Westmore is named after one of Mary Ann’s (co-founder Ben’s wife) very best friends from college.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.