Alba Thin Cuff
Highlighting the natural texture of the white rooster feathers, the Alba thin cuff is crafted by placing each feather perpendicular to the hardware to create an intricate and monochromatic ridged pattern.
- Each feather chosen for our cuffs is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 2.35" in diameter.
- Cuffs are adjustable to fit most wrist sizes.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Crafted to Coordinate
Abyad Statement Necklace
Bianca Stud Earring
Blanc Drop Earring
Carew Bow Tie
Wit Hoop Earring
While we always have seasonal colors, as part of our continued innovation our design team has chosen to create a mini-collection focused on one specific color. For Spring 2022, we've chosen to highlight the beautiful white rooster feather across multiple styles within the women's line.
To honor the growth of the brand over the last 10 years, and to celebrate our global reach, each piece in this collection is named 'white' in languages from around the world. The Alba white feather cuff derives its name from Latin - a classical language to honor a classic silhouette.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.