Claudia Petite Statement Earring
Chic and cheery, the Claudia petite guinea fowl feather earrings are layered for texture and depth to create a statement-making style.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of each design, earring dimensions will range between 2" - 2.25” long and 1.25” - 1.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, in-stock orders may take longer to ship. You will receive a notification as soon as your order has shipped. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks and are guaranteed for on-time holiday delivery.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Ahuru Pendant Necklace
Arav Grecian Earring
Courtney Thin Cuff
Courtney Wide Cuff
Gatsby Bow Tie
Hiott Stud Earring
Many of our pieces are named for important people in our founders' lives - especially those designs from our original collections, as a way to honor those who have been an important part of our journey. This guinea fowl feather earring design pays tribute to Claudia Walker, who was Ben’s second grade teacher at Heathwood Hall. Ms. Walker always fostered Ben's creativity and encouraged his out-of-the-box thinking, making her a important part of the Brackish story. While she may no longer be with us, her cheerful spirit continues to inspire our art, and we honor her with our Claudia earrings.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.