Yuka 2.0 Stud Earring
Our best-selling feather on our smallest scale, the Yuka is crafted with peacock eye feathers that showcase the natural hues of gold, royal, violet and emerald.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Earring dimensions are 0.6” long and 0.6” at the widest portion.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Aly Stud Earring
Mary Ann Wide Cuff
Nikko Blue Drop Earring
Yuka is named after the Yuka azalea. To draw inspiration for new names, co-founder Ben spends time outside surrounded by nature. This season, he didn’t have to travel far as his front yard is full of bountiful azalea and camellia blooms. Their vibrant, mosaic colors and sweet scent instantly catches your attention, and just like our designs - no two blooms are the same.
These blooms are particularly special as they’ve been a constant reminder of Mother Nature’s beauty throughout his life and every home that he’s ever lived in has had these shrubs planted in the yard. The next time you see azaleas or camellias may you be reminded of beauty and grace, and we hope you think the same when you wear this design.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.