Alba Thin Cuff
Highlighting the natural texture of the white rooster feathers, the Alba thin cuff is crafted by placing each feather perpendicular to the hardware to create an intricate and monochromatic ridged pattern.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 8" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
While we always have seasonal colors, as part of our continued innovation our design team has chosen to create a mini-collection focused on one specific color. For Spring 2022, we've chosen to highlight the beautiful white rooster feather across multiple styles within the women's line.
To honor the growth of the brand over the last 10 years, and to celebrate our global reach, each piece in this collection is named 'white' in languages from around the world. Alba derives from Latin - a classical language to honor a classic silhouette.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.