Our Bear studs are crafted with black and white spotted guinea feathers - a great alternative to the classic all-black tux studs.
- Each tux stud is 10mm in diameter and is crafted with rhodium plated hardware.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each tux stud are hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each set of tux studs is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Courtney Thin Cuff
Courtney Wide Cuff
The name Bear pays tribute to Bear Island, SC, which is a part of the ACE Basin in Colleton County, SC. If you already own our rhodium plated Bear cufflinks - this black tux stud set is a perfect pair.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your studs are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.