- Most Burr Pins will have a diameter of 1.5” - 1.75”.
- Just like a feather, no two burrs are the same. Shapes and coloring may vary slightly.
- Every Burr Pin has been collected from deer antlers that naturally shed in nature.
- Every Burr Pin is assembled in Charleston, South Carolina.
In-stock items will ship same day if order is completed by 3pm EST. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in approximately three weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee.
We take pride in making great conversation pieces. The Burr Pin, made from the base of the deer’s naturally shed antlers, is no different. We took the unmistakable antler burr and put it through a 30 day process until it became the shiny new addition to your favorite jacket
- Each Burr Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.