Chandalar Hoop Earring
Classically monochromatic but with a textural twist, the Chandalar navy hoop earrings are crafted using Lionfish leather inlays which showcase the natural character of this innovative material.
- The Invasive Lionfish Leather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced in partnership with INVERSA Leathers.
- Each earring drops 1.25" from the ear.
- 18k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Boswell Stud Earring
Bristol Bay Statement Earring
Foraker Bar Necklace
Henry Bow Tie
Mary Ann Thin Cuff
Seay Bow Tie
Often described as ‘Mother Nature’s Showcase’, there are few places on earth that can match the exceptional beauty of Alaska. This season, we derive our design inspiration from the idea of pristine and untouched nature - making way for an all-natural color palette featuring feathers in their unaltered form. Each piece is crafted to highlight the variety of Alaskan landscapes by incorporating intricate patterns, unique textures and innovative materials that embody the diverse terrain. As you wear these unexpected lionfish leather hoop earrings, we encourage you to embrace your adventurous spirit and create memorable moments with those you care about most - all while surrounded by the beauty that can only be found in nature.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.