Claudia Statement Earring
The Claudia earrings are crafted with black and white spotted guinea feathers.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of each design, earring dimensions will range between 3" - 3.25” long and 1” - 1.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Orders with in-stock items placed by 3pm EST will ship same day. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in approximately three weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
This black and white polk dot earring design pays tribute to Claudia Walker, who was Ben’s second grade teacher at Heathwood Hall. Ms. Walker has since passed away - we honor her with this design.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.