Cordova Drop Earring
Understated sophistication abounds with the Cordova fanned earring. A deep navy pheasant feather base provides the perfect palette for soft layers of grey partridge and tan quail feathers, creating a subtle yet dimensional fall-colored design.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each earring is 1.5” long and 1.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Dall Bar Necklace
Denali Hoop Earring
Granite Pocket Square
Nome Thin Cuff
Often described as ‘Mother Nature’s Showcase’, there are few places on earth that can match the exceptional beauty of Alaska. This season, we derive our design inspiration from the idea of pristine and untouched nature - making way for an all-natural color palette featuring feathers in their unaltered form. Each piece is crafted to highlight the variety of Alaskan landscapes by incorporating intricate patterns, unique textures and innovative materials that embody the diverse terrain. As you wear these unexpected fanned fall-colored earrings, we encourage you to embrace your adventurous spirit and create memorable moments with those you care about most - all while surrounded by the beauty that can only be found in nature.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.