Over 300 of our boldest black and white spotted guinea feathers are used in the creation of this black-tie cummerbund.
- Each cummerbund is 24.5" long and 5.5" high not including adjustable elastic bands with hook closures.
- Fits as is up to 45" around waist with extra seam allowance on both sides for tailored expansion if needed.
- Individual ribbing is hand stitched for the classic pleated look and a high-quality grosgrain, satin and linen blend fabric is used for the backing.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cummerbund are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each cummerbund is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately 20 hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Courtney Thin Cuff
Smythe Drop Earring
This polka dot cummerbund is the formal counterpart to our Guinea and Gatsby bow ties. Using over 300 guinea feathers, this design offers a unique alternative to the traditional all-black style. Wear our Guinea black-tie cummerbund with the Flintlock or St. Pierre bow ties for an unexpected pairing.
- Each cummerbund arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cummerbund are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.