Dall Bar Necklace
The naturally soft texture and muted hues of pheasant, quail and partridge feathers create a unique patterned inlay on the Dall bar necklace.
- No dyes are used, giving each necklace a unique coloring
- Necklace pendant is 2" in width and 0.5" in height
- Paperclip chain - 18" length with 2" extender
- Each necklace is crafted in 18k gold plated hardware
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Bevy Pocket Square
Cordova Drop Earring
Denali Hoop Earring
Nome Thin Cuff
Wallace Bow Tie
Often described as ‘Mother Nature’s Showcase’, there are few places on earth that can match the exceptional beauty of Alaska. This season, we derive our design inspiration from the idea of pristine and untouched nature - making way for an all-natural color palette featuring feathers in their unaltered form. Each piece is crafted to highlight the variety of Alaskan landscapes by incorporating intricate patterns, unique textures and innovative materials that embody the diverse terrain. As you wear this unexpected spread, we encourage you to embrace your adventurous spirit and create memorable moments with those you care about most - all while surrounded by the beauty that can only be found in nature.
- Each necklace arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede jewelry bag.
- A list of the materials used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your necklace are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish necklace in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.