Dorn Bow Tie
Dorn is crafted with navy blue, forest green, and black and white pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Becca Hoop Earring
Dockside Wide Cuff
Granite Pocket Square
This design is named after Pat and Jane Dorn. They are friends of Ben’s dad who owned Big Lake hunt club which was right outside of Columbia. Ben attributes a large part of his love for the outdoors to Pat and Jane and we honor them with this design.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.