Dorsey is crafted with crafted with extremely iridescent copper turkey feathers that show hues of orange, violet, and green depending on how the light hits the design.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
In-stock items will ship same day if order is completed by 3pm EST. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in approximately three weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee.
Dorsey is named after Ben's father and grandfather - Fred Dorsey Ross Jr./Sr. During craftmanship, turkey feathers are laid at an angle as to create separate peaks on the outer pocket edige. Pair this design with our Original bow tie for a cohesive copper turkey look.
- Each pocket square arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your pocket square are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.