One of our best-selling designs, Dunbar is a slate blue bow tie crafted from pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Navy Lady Cummerbund
Sue Wide Cuff
Weston Stud Earring
When Fall sets in, the Big Dipper lies close to the northern horizon in the early evening. The legend is the "Great Bear" comes down to wash his paws in the northern lakes before they are sealed by winter's ice. The Dunbars slate blue bow tie is the starry night sky in the autumn air.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.