Fripp Cufflink & Studs Set
A classic monochromatic design, our Fripp blue and gold cufflink and stud set is crafted with turquoise peacock feathers.
- Each cufflink is 18mm in diameter and each stud is 10mm in diameter.
- This design is offered in both 24k Gold Plated Hardware and Rhodium Plated Hardware.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cufflink and stud set are hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each pair of cufflinks and set of studs are hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Peacock Pocket Square
Rio Stud Earring
The name Fripp pays tribute to Fripp Island, SC. Fripp Island is a barrier island located along the Atlantic coast of the lowcountry. The beautiful blues of this gold tuxedo shirt stud and cufflink set recall these seaside landscapes. View our full collection of studs and cufflinks here.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.