Fripp Cufflink & Studs Set
A classic monochromatic design, our Fripp blue and gold cufflink and stud set is crafted with turquoise peacock feathers.
- Each cufflink is 18mm in diameter and each stud is 10mm in diameter.
- This design is offered in both 24k Gold Plated Hardware and Rhodium Plated Hardware.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cufflink and stud set are hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each pair of cufflinks and set of studs are hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
The name Fripp pays tribute to Fripp Island, SC. Fripp Island is a barrier island located along the Atlantic coast of the lowcountry. The beautiful blues of this tuxedo shirt stud and cufflink set recall these seaside landscapes.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.