Crafted with navy, blue, and white goose feathers, the Hagood features a textured design to add a unique look to your lapel.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Crafted to Coordinate
Alba Thin Cuff
Deas Hall Pocket Square
Jane Petite Statement Earring
Summerall Bow Tie
Designed to complement the Summerall bow tie, the Hagood keeps within our Citadel inspired summer collection theme. Crafted in honor of Will Smythe, a close friend of co-founder Ben's who was a highly decorated cadet at the Citadel Military College of South Carolina, this blue lapel pin is crafted in the school's iconic colors. This beautifully unique piece is named for the main avenue that runs through the iconic downtown Charleston campus.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.