Jeffery Bow Tie
Jeffery is crafted with rich forest green pheasant feathers that are layered in a scalloped design. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Cam Stud Earring
McKinney Thin Cuff
Saharan Pocket Square
A tribute to Owen Jeffery, a legendary sportsman and mentor. He was incredibly skilled in archery and bow making, yet it was his selfless dedication to younger generations that lives on today. Jeffery had a special presence that instilled a deep respect for art and sport in those he taught, and inspired a commitment to giving back to future generations.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.