Julie Thin Cuff
Julie is crafted with tan, white and black quail feathers using a braiding technique.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 7" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
This design honors and pays tribute to Ben’s mother, Julie. The Julie cuff is crafted with Bobwhite Quail feathers which are regarded as graceful birds. Ben has always thought the same of his mother - that she is the ultimate example of Southern class and grace.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.