Keowee Bow Tie
Show your Tiger Pride with our newest Clemson-inspired bow tie. Crafted with purple goose feathers, red lady pheasant feathers, and white rooster feathers for the ultimate school spirit style.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Vickery Drop Earring
Williamson Stud Earring
Tiger fans know just how special the "Golden Corner" of South Carolina is. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Lake Keowee lies just up the road from Clemson University and is a favorite for students and alumni alike. On fall Saturdays, the shores of the lake are peppered with fans prepared to cheer on the top-ranked Tigers. It's this celebrated spot that inspired the name of our orange and purple bow tie.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.