Limelight Grecian Earring
The Limelight earrings are crafted using over 150 rooster feathers in each earring layered with soft peach goose for a soft yet statement style.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each earring is 3.25” long and 2.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Alba Thin Cuff
Carew Bow Tie
McKinney Thin Cuff
Proud Land Stud Earring
Snow Queen Statement Earring
These pink and green earrings are named after the beautiful Limelight Hydrangea. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was continuously reminded of his mother’s favorite flowering plant, the hydrangea. Limelight blooms range from a lime green to creamy white to dusty rose - making them the perfect namesake for our earrings. This beautiful plant looks great in a variety of landscape and design styles, making it the perfectly versatile flower for your garden (and the perfectly versatile earring for any outfit!).
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.