The Limelight earrings are crafted using over 150 rooster feathers in each earring layered with soft peach goose for a soft yet statement style.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Each earring is 3.25” long and 2.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Alba Thin Cuff
Deka Petite Statement Earring
McKinney Thin Cuff
Proud Land Stud Earring
These pink and green earrings are named after the beautiful Limelight Hydrangea. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was continuously reminded of his mother’s favorite flowering plant, the hydrangea. Limelight blooms range from a lime green to creamy white to dusty rose - making them the perfect namesake for our earrings. This beautiful plant looks great in a variety of landscape and design styles, making it the perfectly versatile flower for your garden (and the perfectly versatile earring for any outfit!).
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.