Mary Ann Wide Cuff
Our all-time bestselling large cuff bracelet design, Mary Ann is crafted with peacock eye feathers that include hues of teal, turquoise and gold.
- Each feather chosen for our cuffs is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Wide cuffs are 1.5” wide and 7" in circumference.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, in-stock orders may take longer to ship. You will receive a notification as soon as your order has shipped. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks and are guaranteed for on-time holiday delivery.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Aly Stud Earring
Meridian Pocket Square
Nikko Blue Drop Earring
The Mary Ann peacock feather cuff bracelet is named after Ben's wife - Mary Ann Ross.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.