Each feather in the white, blue and navy goose McAlister cufflink is cut to mimic the radius of the hardware to create a unique pattern for subtle black-tie style.
- Each cufflink is 18mm in diameter.
- This design is offered in Rhodium Plated Hardware.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cufflink are hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each pair of cufflinks is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Carew Pocket Square
Designed to complement the Summerall bow tie, the McAlister cufflinks keep within our Citadel inspired summer collection theme. Crafted in honor of Will Smythe, a close friend of co-founder Ben's who was a highly decorated cadet at the Citadel Military College of South Carolina, this set is crafted in the school's blue and white color scheme.
These cufflinks are named for the campus's iconic McAlister Field House building. Originally called The Citadel Armory, it was later renamed for Colonel David S. McAlister (class of 1924) who served The Citadel for 48 years in a variety of capacities. He was an outstanding track and baseball athlete and was later inducted into the Citadel Athletic Hall of Fame, served as faculty representative to the Southern Conference and was the executive secretary-treasurer of the league. In addition to the arena, the conference sportsmanship award is named in McAlister’s honor.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cufflinks are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.