Mill Pond is crafted with a wide spectrum of color. The vibrant orange and red that boarder the outside of the design come from pheasant feathers, the pops of blue and green from peacock feathers, and the charcoal grey and white spotted feathers from guinea fowl. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Orders with in-stock items placed after 3pm EST will be shipped the next business day. Expected arrival dates are shown at checkout. Orders with made-to-order items will ship three weeks from the date of purchase.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work, so we stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee. Register your piece under our Brackish Guarantee to qualify.
This piece pays tribute to the beautiful and picturesque body of water called a mill pond. Mill Pond's in their most common form are made by building a dam in a creek or stream, allowing for the flow of water to create power for a nearby community. When naming this piece, co-founder Ben Ross was thinking specifically of a mill pond outside of Boykin, SC, which has since turned into one of his favorite restaurants. Ben spent his 30th birthday in this location, a celebration that brought friends together from near and far.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.