Nikko Blue Drop Earring
Nikko Blue is crafted with royal, gold, teal and turquoise peacock feathers. The blue drop earrings are backed with genuine leather.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Each earring is 3” long and 1.125" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Aly Stud Earring
Hammock Bow Tie
Mary Ann Wide Cuff
San Pedro Bar Bracelet
Nikko Blue is named after the beautiful Nikko Blue hydrangea. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was continuously reminded of his mother’s favorite flowering plant, the hydrangea. These plants possess timeless elegance, grace, and beauty and are found, and recognized, all over the world. Similar to each Brackish piece, every hydrangea plant is individually unique and we hope that while wearing these blue drop earrings you’re reminded of the true artistry that lies all around you.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.