Nome Thin Cuff
The Nome Thin Cuff accentuates your style with a finely textured pattern of fall-colored pheasant and quail feathers. A timeless, neutral color palette makes the perfect finishing touch to this thin cuff for a look that’s sure to impress.
- Each feather chosen for our cuffs is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Thin cuffs are 0.5” wide and 2.35" in diameter.
- Cuffs are adjustable to fit most wrist sizes.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Crafted to Coordinate
Bevy Pocket Square
Brays Cufflink & Studs Set
Cordova Drop Earring
Grey Bobwhite Bow Tie
Julie Wide Cuff
Often described as ‘Mother Nature’s Showcase’, there are few places on earth that can match the exceptional beauty of Alaska. This season, we derive our design inspiration from the idea of pristine and untouched nature - making way for an all-natural color palette featuring feathers in their unaltered form. Each piece is crafted to highlight the variety of Alaskan landscapes by incorporating intricate patterns, unique textures and innovative materials that embody the diverse terrain. As you wear this unexpected fall cuff bracelet, we encourage you to embrace your adventurous spirit and create memorable moments with those you care about most - all while surrounded by the beauty that can only be found in nature.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined bag.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.