San Pedro Bar Bracelet
The San Pedro is a wrist-worthy blue and gold pendant bracelet that exudes elevated style. Adorned with bright peacock feathers, it adds a pop of color to any outfit to elevate your look.
- Each feather used in our bar bracelets is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Bar bracelets are crafted with a delicate dual-chain and measures 6.5" with a 0.75" extender.
- Feather inlay measures 1.2" long and 0.4" wide.
- Each bracelet is crafted with 18k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Crafted to Coordinate
Chisolm Bow Tie
Deci Multi-Bezel Cuff
Diez Hoop Earring
Flintlock Bow Tie
Tucket Blue Grecian Earring
Each season our design team looks to the beauty found in nature while finding new ways to innovate using Mother Nature's materials as their medium. For the Spring 2024 collection, we pay homage to the dramatic spectrum of colors found in the unique scenery of Arizona. The allure of this special state lies not only in its exceptional natural landscapes, but also in the captivating display of colors that fill its skies from the break of dawn to the fall of night. Whether it's the vibrant hues of the sunrise, the rich pinks of the desert sands, the distinctive cactus greens, or the deep blues of the dark night skies, Arizona is an artist's paradise. This collection explores the journey of colors throughout the day, inspired by the profound way they change from morning to night.
- Each bracelet arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede jewelry bag.
- A list of the materials used and instructions on how to care for your bracelet are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish bracelet in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.