Tetan is crafted with taupe and white quail feathers, navy and slate blue pheasant, and an iridescent copper and black turkey center peak. Wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each Plum Thicket Pin are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself and each Plum Thicket Pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, in-stock orders may take longer to ship. You will receive a notification as soon as your order has shipped. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks and are guaranteed for on-time holiday delivery.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Crafted to Coordinate
Amur Bow Tie
Gailey Stud Earring
Jules Hoop Earring
Julie Thin Cuff
Woodlake Pocket Square
Tetan (Tee-tan) is named after a race horse that took 14th place in the Kentucky Derby in 1915. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was inspired by spring and summer events in which we gather and celebrate together - particularly horse races. Each style in this collection is named after a race horse whose name isn’t well known in hopes that their legacy will live on.
- Each Plum Thicket Pin arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.