Guinea Bow Tie
A Brackish twist on classic polka dot, the Guinea bow tie is crafted to showcase the beautiful variety of natural dots and colorations of black, brown, grey and white of the guinea fowl. Each feather is carefully layered to create a unique pattern of dots from one end of the tie to the other.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Claudia Statement Earring
Courtney Wide Cuff
Hiott Stud Earring
The Guinea feather bow tie was the fourth Brackish design to join the collection, which introduced guinea feathers to the mix. This design showcases the wide spectrum of these feathers as those with more black and white focus as well as charcoal grey focus are used to create a true black-tie ensemble.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.