Original Bow Tie
The design that started it all, the Original turkey feather bow tie is crafted with varying shades of black, olive, and subtle hints of copper. The iridescence of the feathers promotes different shades depending on how the angle of light hits it. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Brandi Thin Cuff
Dorsey Pocket Square
Snowbird Grecian Earring
The one that started it all. The flagship style that avid outdoorsman and Brackish Co-Founder Ben Ross first created for his own wedding as a gift to his groomsmen and the tie that turned a gift from the heart into a brand. Handcrafted with Eastern turkey feathers, The Original is an iridescent copper bow tie and a showstopper that will garner plenty of attention.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.