Tucket Blue Earring
The Tucket Blue earrings are crafted with royal and emerald green peacock feathers and navy goose feathers.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- Each earring is 3.25” long and 2.5" wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Walton Stud Earring
Tucket Blue feather fan earrings are named after the beautiful Nantucket Blue Hydrangea. When drawing inspiration for this collection, co-founder Ben Ross was continuously reminded of his mother’s favorite flowering plant, the hydrangea. These plants possess timeless elegance, grace and beauty and are found, and recognized, all over the world. Similar to each Brackish piece, every hydrangea plant is individually unique and it’s our hope that while wearing these blue feather fan earrings you’re reminded of the true artistry that lies all around you.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.