'Umi Multi-Bezel Cuff
Featuring beautiful black and white guinea feathers, the classic color pallet is paired with a delicate gold band perfect for stacking or stand alone statement.
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Multi-bezel cuffs are crafted with a thin wire band and are 7" in circumference.
- Each cuff features 7 small feather adorned bezels.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 24k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
In celebration of our ten year anniversary, we are taking a moment to reflect on the past, relish in the present, and look towards the future. To honor the growth of the brand we have chosen to name many of our women's pieces the word for ten in languages from around the world.
'Umi derives from the Polynesian language spoken by native Hawaiians. This beautiful language has been used to hand down stories from generation to generation and 'to keep the communial imagination in living touch with the legendary past' - an ideology that is close to our hearts and inspires our heirloom quality pieces.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a grey micro-fiber bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.