'Umi Multi-Bezel Cuff
Featuring beautiful black and white guinea feathers, this circle cuff bracelet pairs a classic color palette with a delicate gold band perfect for stacking or a standalone statement.
- Each feather used in our cuffs is hand-selected giving each piece a one-of-a-kind finish.
- All feathers used are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Multi-bezel cuffs are crafted with a thin wire band and are 2.3" in diameter.
- Each cuff features 7 small feather adorned bezels.
- Cuffs are adjustable to fit most wrist sizes.
- Each cuff is crafted with 18k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
Crafted to Coordinate
Ahuru Pendant Necklace
Claudia Statement Earring
Colorado Bar Bracelet
Courtney Thin Cuff
Deich Crescent Earring
Gatsby Bow Tie
In celebration of our ten year anniversary, we are taking a moment to reflect on the past, relish in the present, and look towards the future. To honor the growth of the brand we have chosen to name many of our women's pieces the word for ten in languages from around the world.
'Umi derives from the Polynesian language spoken by native Hawaiians. This beautiful language has been used to hand down stories from generation to generation and 'to keep the communial imagination in living touch with the legendary past' - an ideology that is close to our hearts and inspires our heirloom quality pieces.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a grey micro-fiber bag.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.