Westmore is crafted with royal, gold and emerald green peacock feathers. Backed with genuine leather.
- Earring dimensions are 2.5” long and 1.25" wide.
- 24k gold plated stud with straight posts and push back closures.
- Hardware is nickel-free and lead-free making it suitable for sensitive ears.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each earring are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each earring is designed hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
Due to high demand, fully in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 days. Orders with made-to-order items require additional time and will ship in full in approximately 2-3 weeks.
We offer a complimentary 30 day return and exchange policy on all domestic orders purchased directly from Brackish.
We take pride in our work and stand behind our products. All Brackish pieces include a lifetime repair guarantee free of charge. Repair requests should be submitted through our online form.
Campbell Drop Earring
Mary Ann Thin Cuff
The Westmore peacock feather earrings are named after one of Mary Ann’s (co-founder Ben’s wife) very best friends from college.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a suede lined jewlery bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftmanship and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.