Williamson Stud Earring
Show off your Tiger stripes with this one-of-a-kind Clemson inspired earring. Crafted in goose, pheasant and rooster feathers, the Williamson earring celebrates the orange and purple for unique school spirit style.
- Feathers for each pair of earrings are hand-selected giving each pair a unique coloring.
- All of our feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Earring dimensions are 0.75” long and 1” wide.
- 24k Gold Plated stud with post push back.
- Suitable for sensitive ears (nickel-free and lead-free).
Crafted to Coordinate
Alba Thin Cuff
Keowee Bow Tie
Vickery Drop Earring
Clemson tailgaters know this earring's namesake, Williamson Road, well as this famous street leads right to Death Valley. Each fall Saturday, you can hear the roar of the crowd echoing down the throughway, peppered with cars flying orange and purple flags with Tiger pride on their way to Memorial Stadium.
- Each pair of earrings arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your earrings are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish earrings in their box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.