Green Pond Bow Tie
The Green Pond is a muted, iridescent blue-green bow tie with black and white edges. A little bit chic, a little bit classic, we spotlight subtle pheasant feathers with our trademark guinea feather outline.
- Band collar wrap features an adjustable strap from 13" to 21" and a hook closure.
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
Crafted to Coordinate
Granite Pocket Square
Sue Thin Cuff
Guinea Bow Tie
The name Green Pond pays tribute to a small area found right outside of Walterboro, SC called Green Pond. Our co-founder Ben holds tight to many childhood memories from Green Pond - it was the place where he and his dad would share stories and fish. This shimmery blue-green feather bow tie represents time spent with family and shared experiences.
- Each bow tie arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie are included.
Made in Charleston
All Brackish accessories are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two pieces exactly alike.